- BC Hydro
- Plant Efficiency Improvement
- White Rock Minerals
Services provided for BC Hydro:
- Reliability Analysis (data collection and thorough analysis of the results)
- Maintenance & Spare Parts programs (vulnerabilities and opportunities for development)
- Comprehensive Operation Manulas and Training Materials
Reliability Works implemented a plant optimization strategy to improve plant performance.
Current reliability methods were used to identify both plant deficiencies and potential improvement The client implemented Reliability Works’ solutions resulting in:
- Increased annual revenues by $2 million
- Increased plant capacity to 97%
- Reduced operational costs by decreasing overtime, chemical losses and general repairs
- Decreased safety and environmental risks through less flaring
The team created an optimized maintenance strategy, assisted with training material and determined the following:
- Assess equipment criticality; determine which equipment can stop production or reduce
- Validate design capacities and availability
- Stockpile size assessment for various areas of facilities processing to ensure that a
disturbance in one area does not affect another.
Maximize Uptime. Increase Profitability. +Implementing a Reliability strategy into your business will give you greater control & dependability in your business processes, provide maximum utilization of your resources capacity, lower your overall operating expenses.
Root Cause Analysis +Asset failures are often symptoms of a larger issue. Instead of reacting to an obvious problem with a short-term solution, RCA determines the root cause of a problem (or event).
Predicting Performance. +By utilizing RBD we are able to determine the best design or maintenance strategy for optimizing the capacity and availability of an asset.
Asset Management Strategies +By creating zero based operation and maintenance budgets, we have a proven track record in developing maintenance and spare parts strategies that are justifiable and reduce the opportunity for hidden costs.
Training/information seminars +We run upskilling and educational seminars throughout the year. These seminars empower your managers, engineers and maintainers to confidently achieve better equipment or system availability through optimized maintenance strategies.